The phrase “win-win” is over-used. But we’re going to use it anyway to describe the situation where both parties come out of a negotiation feeling like they have won.
Download our guide to learn more about the 7 keys:
- Understanding the key objectives of each trading partner
- Capturing objectives and incentives in a joint business plan
- Cascading the plan to every department that can impact performance
- Getting on the same page as your trading partner by using a common format
- Tracking performance frequently, at least monthly and ideally daily
- Communicating with trading partners and continually adjust course
- Meeting up and renegotiate regularly to achieve joint goals
Complete the form to download your copy now.