What is customer rebate management?
B2B customer rebates are how large companies (like manufacturers) incentivise their customers, or vendors (typically those who sell to multiple groups of people, such as chain stores, buying consortia, distributors etc.) to sell specific products within a specific time.
This guide describes how B2B customer rebate management can help you create, track and manage more profitable deals in order to gain more sales, more consistently, while improving customer relationships.
With this guide, you'll learn:
- The challenges with managing B2B customer rebates
- Why manual systems and processes are so dangerous
- A day in the life of a Sales Director
- Our vision: the deal economy
- Benefits of customer rebate management software
- What you can do to make deal management a reality in your organisation