Unitas Wholesale is the UK's largest wholesale services company, formed following the merge of two well established and leading buying groups (Todays Group and Landmark Wholesale Ltd). The company has been working with Enable Rebate Management since 2012 to help track, calculate and manage their rebates. Since 2012, Unitas Wholesale has discovered a number of benefits from implementing a Rebate Management System.
In this session hear from Amanda Barnard, Systems Coordinator at Unitas Wholesale, who prior to the merge was with Today's Group for 18 years. Amanda shares her experiences with Enable Rebate Management and her advice for those interested in implementing a system.
During this 30 minute session, we will discuss:
- Amanda's role at Unitas Wholesale and involvement in rebates
- How rebates were managed and the problems that occurred
- The desire to move to a Rebate Management System
- A review of Enable's Rebate Management System
- The benefits Unitas Wholesale found