What is customer rebate management?
B2B customer rebates are how large companies (like manufacturers) incentivise their customers, or vendors (typically those who sell to multiple groups of people, such as chain stores, buying consortia, distributors etc.) to sell specific products within a specific time.
This guide describes how B2B customer rebate management can help you create, track and manage more profitable deals in order to gain more sales, more consistently, while improving customer relationships.
With this guide, you'll learn:
- Why customer rebate programs don't deliver
- Why customer rebates matter
- What's stopping you from managing customer rebates effectively
- The impact on your business
- Our vision: the deal economy
- Benefits of customer rebate management software